Thursday, July 5, 2012

That's Amor(e)

Once a week we get the free supplement to the Calgary Herald delivered to our door.  It's called "Neighbours" and has all the local and community stories from around town.  Also, it's crammed full of all the week's new flyers.  The paper and most of the flyers go straight into the recycle box, but sometimes I'll look at the Best Buy flyer to see all the stuff I don't need.  Last week there was a flyer for Bianca Amor's Liquidation Supercentre tucked in there.  I don't remember that last time a Bianca Amor's flyer was in there, so it's a real treat to be able to look at all the cheap stuff/crap from the comfort of my own home.


The best part of the flyer is that company CEO Bianca Amor herself models certain products.

I need one of those.

I need one of those too.

I don't need one of those.  I need two!!

I DEFINITELY need one of those!  I'll also take an axe.

Maybe I'm easily amused, but I found that axe picture pretty funny.  Out of all the products they carry and all the products in the flyer, she is posing with an axe.  Does she use that axe?  She must because she's wearing a tool belt.  But whatever she's doing it's working because I want an axe and I don't even need one.

2 comments:

mike said...

Can I axe you a question?

Keef said...

Good one Mike.