Monday, July 9, 2012

Howdy y'all!

Last Friday marked the start of Stampede and it is the 100 anniversary of such.  To celebrate Cody went back to BC and won't be back until it's over.  Bravo Cody, I think he did the same thing last year.  So Cody is gone and I'm just hanging out by myself watching Delta Farce.

I've got a few more photo apps on my phone, but with Cody gone it makes it hard because I need him to either take a picture or be the subject of a picture.  Yeah, I can still take some pictures, but then they turn out all boring.


That picture would be so much better it that was Cody's head in the cross hairs instead of a bottle.  The picture was taken with the free app, Sniper Scope.  I was expecting a ton of these type of photo apps, but they were surprisingly sparse.  Yes, it was free, but it is pretty basic.  It did have some settings like adjusting the brightness, rotate camera and toggle the overlay aka the scope sights.  The biggest disappointment is the lame selection of scope views.  It wouldn't have been too hard to make some realistic looking sights instead of the ugly ones in the app.  Damn dude, just go play a FPS for some inspiration.  It's free, so I shouldn't complain too much.

Remember my post about the Valve themed photo apps, Portal 2 Booth and HalfLife Booth?  I complained about the Portal 2 Booth crashing and HalfLife Booth only having two weapons.  Good news because both apps have been updated addressing the issues I mentioned.  Portal 2 Booth was updated to fix crashing issues and HalfLife Booth was updated with the shotgun and pulse rifle.  More guns = more awesome.

Come out and play!

No comments: