Wednesday, July 11, 2012

How hot IS it?

About this hot.

I took that picture on Monday when I got in my car after work.  I'm not sure how accurate the temperature guide is because by the time I drove home it said 34C.  It can't the difference between 36C and 34C, I just know it's too damn hot. 


My car loves to taunt me with an A/C button that doesn't actually do anything no matter how times I try and press it.  Driving a dark coloured car with a dark coloured interior and no A/C isn't very smart when it's 34C out.  The flesh on my hands nearly melted to the steering wheel when I drove home.  I might have to invest in a pair of oven mitts.

Even if you don't have A/C you can still beat the heat by driving a convertible.  You can keep cool, blare your crappy music for everyone to hear and look cool...unless you drive this car.


I realize the blanket is there so the seat and steering wheel don't get searing hot, but it's looks pretty stupid.  It's a pretty crappy looking blanket and the fringed ends might make it a pretty crappy looking throw rug.  I noticed it was only draped on the driver's side, so what happens when he has passengers?  Does he have more blankets (or rugs?) for all the other seats?

3 comments:

mike said...

You don't Chuck Norris blanket do you? Because that would be awesome. And cool.

mike said...

have? What? I'm not good with these computers..

Keef said...

You've been reading my blog for too long. My lack of proof reading and dyslexia and lack of proof reading must be rubbing off on you.

ha.