Monday, June 18, 2012

Photo Op

I was browsing the Play Store on my phone mostly looking for anything free.  There seems to be lots of photo apps, some are good and some stupid.  The stupid ones tend to be free which is good for about five minutes then you delete it off your phone to make room for a crappy free match three game which you also delete in five minutes.  I haven't even looked that much and have come across a quite few stupid, yet funny(?) photo apps.  Get ready to look forward to future posts with pictures I've taken with free photo apps. 

Today's photo app is the "Add a cat" app that lets you add cats to a picture you've taken with your phone or a picture you have uploaded to your phone.  It's suitable useless and a waste of space, but I will keep it around for now.  For some reason when I tried to add certain cats part of them cut off and I wish the saved image was larger.  I'd demand the publisher fix it in an update, but it was free so I shouldn't complain too much.  Here is a picture of Cody made even funnier with the "Add a cat" app.  I just made him pose and didn't even tell him what the picture was for.  Also yes, there is a zombie photo app.

He wouldn't dare!!

2 comments:

Cam said...

Cara made this on HER iPHONE as an homage to your creation:

http://i.imgur.com/Vgxze.jpg

Keef said...

Hey, thanks! I re-posted it for the world to see and by "world" I mean you, Cara and Mike.