Saturday, June 23, 2012

Mugged

Even though I was already disappointed by my cereal bowls from Co-op for being too small I still collected the reward stickers.  I mean I have to eat and buy groceries anyway, so might as well as try to get something else out of it.  That something else would be a pair of mugs.


The mugs sent me back 25 stickers and believe it or not have a S.R.P of $19.99.  The cereal bowls have a S.R.P. of $24.99.  That is some expensive ass tableware!  The bowls are too small to use and I don't drink out of mugs/cups, so both sets are kinda useless to me.  Hopefully, I can sell them.

Lately, I just pass on anything I don't want or need anymore and get my sister to sell it for me.  She takes some pictures and puts them on Facebook with the prices.  Next time I go back to Cranbrook I have over $100 waiting for me.  I wonder what I can spend it on?

No comments: