Monday, June 11, 2012

Free Stuff Vol. 29

It has been some time since I did post about free stuff, so here we go!  With the 2012 summer Olympics in England coming up General Mills has more offers for their "cheer gear".   Remember if you don't wear it, it means you hate Canada.

I was shopping for granola bars and was all pissed because they didn't have the ones I usually buy.  I was forced to look at different brands of granola bars when I noticed the word "FREE" on boxes of Nature Valley bars.  That is the best way to get my attention at the grocery store.  Unlike past offers there is no free t-shirt from Nature Valley, but instead you get a pair of flip-flops.  The flip-flops are free with two PIN codes from selected boxes of Nature Valley, Fruit by the Foot and Gushers fruit snacks.  I already redeemed my PINs, so now that's all left to do is kick back and wait the 8 - 10 weeks for them to arrive.  Hopefully, we'll still have some summer left by the time I get them.

Want a t-shirt to go with those flip-flops?  No problem!  When I went to lifemadelicious.ca/cheergear to redeem my PIN codes I found out that there is also another offer through General Mills cereal to get a free t-shirt.  The codes can be found in all types of cereal from healthy like Cheerios and Oatmeal Crisp varieties to a lot less healthy like Lucky Charms and Cinnamon Toast Crunch.  I haven't actually seen any of these yet, but I haven't really checked the cereal aisle lately.  Now go get yours because I know you don't hate Canada.

No comments: