Monday, May 14, 2012

Wardrobe malfunction

I only worked a short five hour shift today from 10 am to 3 pm.  There was a lot to do so I didn't have time to take a break until after 2 pm.  I probably wouldn't have even taken one except I had to go to the bathroom.  I went upstairs and used the washroom, but in the process the zipper on my pants broke.  It was completely off the rails.  What was I supposed to do?  Why go home of course!  I had less than an hour left in my shift, so leaving early wasn't too much of a big deal.  Beside I couldn't go back to work with my zipper totally open.  I had to walk around with my shirt untucked just to hide the fact that my fly was completely unzipped.   Luckily, I just bought a new pair of pants last week, but I still have to another pair in case anything happens to the new ones.

Since I got to go home a little early I thought I should use the time to go out and get a few things done.  But in classic Keith fashion I did nothing and fell asleep listening to my Godzilla iPod.

No comments: