Thursday, April 12, 2012

Never fails

This morning the weather wasn't cold, but it was overcast.  I had planned to walk to the pharmacy in the afternoon, but then it started pouring rain, so I had to drive.  I came home and played BF3 for a couple hours which is borderline retarded now, but that is for another day.  After taking a break because the XBox froze up I walked out to the kitchen to get something to eat for dinner and was a little shocked looking out the window.


It was snowing like crazy outside and the size of the snowflakes were huge.  The size your hand I tell you!  It's already snowed over six inches and it's still coming down, but not as hard.  This always happens every single year in April.  Everybody goes on about how nice the weather is and how spring is finally here then we get a dump of snow.  At least it will be melted in a few days, but in the mean time I still have my winter tires on.

No comments: