Wednesday, March 21, 2012

They fight and bite.

I found this link over at Fark.com about how some YouTube guy made a Simpsons compilation clip.  He took every Itchy & Scratchy episode and made a 48 minute long video.  Check it out before FOX has it removed for copyright infringement and what not.  If the embedded video doesn't work for you, then go here.  Don't worry the Porch Pals episode in included.  I also read somewhere that somebody edited all the McBain bits into a "movie", but I couldn't find it on YouTube.



I have an old Motorola cellphone (Cam knows the one) that I quit using years ago.  Even when I got it, it wasn't cool.  I actually still use it just not as a phone  It's my new alarm clock and occaisional paper weight.  Now every morning when I work I wake up to the Itchy & Scratchy theme song MIDI style on my phone.  MIDI rulz.

No comments: