Saturday, March 17, 2012

For a wee time only!

I'm talking about the Shamrock Shake from McDonald's and if you didn't get one then chances are you out SOL.  Also, happy St. Patrick's Day!  March 17th is a day for the Irish and Irish at heart around the world to party and get drunk, like the Irish ever needed an excuse to get drunk.  Am I right or am I right?  Anyway, I was watching the TV the other day and saw a commercial for the Shamrock Shake and knew I had to get one.  I was going to get one and then blog about it and remind everyone else to go get a Shamrock Shake.  Then my tooth started acting up and I wasn't about to go drink a milkshake when my tooth was sensitive to cold and a even a sip would cause me pain.   This morning I only worked a half shift, so once I was done I headed over to McD's for some McNuggets and a Shamrock Shake.


That's me "enjoying" my Shamrock Shake and note I'm wearing a green t-shirt.  I think I blogged about the Shamrock Shake a long time ago.  Maybe back when I was on MySpace?  Anyone remember, Cam or Mike?  That was the last time I had one, so it was nice to get another one.  Now I want more!  MORE!  I guess I'll have to wait until next year.  I wonder if they have Shamrock Shakes all year long in Ireland?  I also wonder what kind of milkshake they make for Robbie Burns Day?


This is why I did the Makit & Bakit post the other day.  They had all Christmas themed kits and one St. Patrick's Day kit.  This one turned out better, as in it didn't crack.  It does have some air bubbles, but I like the bubbles and there is some spillage where it leaked over the edge.  The kit came with three bags of green beads, but I only used one bag.  Why so much extra?  Hey Cara, you can see it does come with a loop for hanging it up, but it didn't come with a hook, so how am I supposed to hang it?  Now I have no choice but to use my velcro.

1 comment:

mike said...

Isn't the loop for your BLANGin' chain so you can wear it around?

Careful though, I heard those Irish gangs are tough.. (Weren't one of the RSR gangs Irish? with green shirts?)