Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Up 4 Grabs

I've been going through a bunch of my junk trying to get rid of a few things.  So far I've set aside a few things, but mostly small stuff, so it doesn't look like I'm getting rid of too much.  Still every little bit counts!  I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it, but probably pass it onto my sister who will sell it at a garage sale or something.

I just want to get rid of it and would rather give it to someone who would appreciate it and use it then sell it for a couple bucks.  Here are a few choice items, so if you want something speak up!

Discmaster DVD player - my uncle got this for me in Taiwan.  It's a small DVD player that only has RCA hookups because it's so damn old.  It is an all region DVD player, so it will play DVDs from anywhere, even PAL discs.  Remote is in Chinese, but if you have two brain cells to rub together you can figure it out.  I even have the instruction book for it.


Philips DVD player - another DVD player!  This is a set top player and it does have HDMI outputs.  I've hacked it so it's an all region player and plays PAL discs.  This player is so awesome I have two!  Download video files from the internet, burn the raw files to DVD and the player will play them.  Also, I've had some used discs that wouldn't play on my main DVD player, but the Philips would play them.  If this player won't play your DVD, then nothing will.

Riki-Oh: The Story of Ricky DVD - a classic!  I've upgraded this cinematic masterpiece to the breathtaking beauty of 1080pee Blu-Ray.   The way it was meant to be seen!

Apple iPod shuffle - I have to give this away, but nobody would actually pay money for it!  A old school stick style shuffle complete with Godzilla stickers all over it.  Nice!

Misc crap - Fight Club DVD, Cody bought me the Blu-Ray, so the DVD is no longer need.  Sorry old chum.  Shogun Assassin 3 - Japanese flick.  There are samurai and blood, that's all you need to know.  Cromartie High School Vol 1. - Weird/odd/funny anime about high school.  It's hard to describe.  Space: Above and Beyond the complete series.  One of those FOX tv shows that only lasted one season.  The effects are dated, but the series was enjoyable.  The finale really pissed me off when I learned there wasn't going to be a second season.  Damn cliffhangers!  The Texas Chainsaw Massacre - The original film all fancied up and comes in a swanky metal case.

Let me know if you want some of this crap and if you pass my background checks then it's all yours.

2 comments:

Cam said...

Cromartie High is the one with Freddy Mercury, right? I'd take that one and Riki-Oh, assuming I make it through your rigorous background check.

Keef said...

Yes Cam, Cromartie is the one with the Freddie guy. Just for knowing that you automatically pass the background check. I actually picked up all three volumes for $4 each, but forgot I already had volume 1.