Monday, February 6, 2012

RC

Back in November when I had my kidney stone removed my parents came up to Calgary and they were at my place for a bit.  They were watching TV, but weren't quite sure how to because of the pile of remotes I have.  You have to use three remotes just to turn on the TV and start watching cable.  Despite that fact that I could just use a universal remote to control all my electronics and make things a lot easier I opt not to have one and have a pile of remotes littering my coffee table.  Then at Christmas my parents gave me a remote control caddy to keep all the remotes organized. 


The remote caddy in action and as you can see it is already full.  It holds remotes for the TV, cable box, DVD player, Blu-Ray and receiver as well as Rambo.  Yep, Rambo!  Rambo is hiding out behind the cable box remote.


There he is, all snuggled in the middle with the Philips DVD remote.  I'm assuming he is Rambo II: First Blood era Rambo because he has the jade necklace on.  I guess he could be from Rambo III because he didn't give the necklace away until the end of the film, but I liked Rambo 2 better, so we'll say he's from Rambo 2.

Arial recon view.

I should get one of these.  For that price I'd expect it to work all my electronics, start my car, do my laundry and get me a drink and popcorn.  Now you guys know what to get me for next Christmas.

No comments: