Sunday, January 22, 2012

Twofer

PayPal and eBay are evil because with just a few button clicks you can be ordering stuff you don't need.  I always seem to be doing that, like I'm trying to fill a void in my life with useless crap.  Good news because that useless crap just got doubled.


I ordered the UK pressing of Modern Action's new LP from No Front Teeth Records.  It's on 10" vinyl and has hand stenciled covers and such.  I ordered one, but received two in the mail!  I checked the postage date and they were posted four days apart, so they must've sent one then forgot they sent it and then sent another one.  Even though they were posted four days apart I still got them on the same day.  It is still nice to get something cool and unexpected once in a while, although next time I'd rather buy a lottery

No comments: