Wednesday, January 11, 2012

LOOKIT ME!

IMA VEGAN!!

According to Peta's website Cap'n Crunch's Peanut Butter Crunch is vegan and so are Oreos.  While I do eat both of those the fact that I ate a steak last night doesn't make me vegan, so I dodged the bullet on that.  I'm sure the only reason they are vegan is because they are made from all kinds of chemicals instead of products from animals, but I don't think that makes them any healthier.  Check out the full list of Accidentally Vegan products.  Good news Cam, Sour Patch Kids on the list.

The Cap'n Crunch is from the States, so you won't find it in Canada.  Don't be too disappointed because it's not that great.  It's absolutely nothing like regular Cap'n Crunch instead is just Corn Pops with a faint peanut butter taste and the Cap'n Crunch name slapped on the box to help them sell.  The worst part is that the t-shirt offer is only open to residents of the USA.  Noooooooooooooooooooo.........

3 comments:

Cam said...

Phew, so I can still eat Triscuits dipped in Manwich sauce and remain vegan! Outstanding!

mike said...

Swedish Fish are still fish too! vegan murderers..

Just guessing that these are the worst tacos ever; Kraft Taco Bell Taco Dinner..

Keef said...

Hey Mike, just maybe they are the BEST tacos ever.