Thursday, January 5, 2012

Leftovers

I have pictures on my camera memory card that go back YEARS and I don't want to delete them in case I might want them again one day.  Yes, the picture of the toast and beans is on it because that is classic and should be framed one day.  There is also a picture of Cam and his PZ3, but that one just looks funny.

He sure loves that thing.

I also have taken pictures for blog posts, but haven't quite got around to posting them.  The next few posts will deal with all the things I meant to write about, but didn't get around to it.  I should catch up on the old stuff and start the new year off fresh.


I can't even remember where I bought this Simpsons Kinder style egg, but I think it may have been just a little mom & pop convenience store.  It looked cool, but unfortunately it didn't taste as good as a Kinder egg.  The toy wasn't as good either.


One of the big selling features on the toy is that it is hand painted.  The Simpsons egg comes all the way from Italy and I always thought they were big on painting and artsy stuff, but the toy still looked lame.  Boring sculpts and the hand painting doesn't look like much, two black dots for the eyes.  Homer just looks weird with his super dark brown five o'clock shadow.  The worst part was that out of all those figures I get the one I wanted the least, Lisa.

I wanted the cat on the TV!

It's not all bad as the next leftover item was a cookie I got from Crave.  As you know they make awesome cupcakes, but once when I was there they had some wicked soft cookies.  They were made from the same stuff as the cupcakes, just the cake was two "buns" and the cupcake icing was the filler.   I only got the one and the couple times I've been back since, they didn't have anymore.  :-(

It's a sugar sandwich.

I've got a few more items to write about, so stay tuned.

No comments: