Saturday, December 24, 2011

Two four

It seems like I just started the Lego Star Wars advent calendar, but now it's already December 24th, Christmas Eve.  As I predicted Santa Yoda was the final toy.


Santa Yoda knows who's been naughty and who's been nice. 


Where Chewie and the Clone Trooper couldn't be bothered to be packaged with some accessories, Santa Yoda comes with his walking stick as well as a backpack full of gifts.  Just by looking at those gifts they must be books or boxes of chocolate.  Those are lazy gifts Santa Yoda!


And there you have the entire contents of the advent calendar.  I didn't actually bring it back to Cranbrook with me, so cheated and opened the last day early, so I could take pictures.  The Legos are arranged on the chair in my room with t-shirts from my laundry hamper as back/dropcloths.  Maybe next year I will plan a little more in advance for nicer pictures, but probably not.  Merry X-Mas!!

No comments: