Wednesday, December 14, 2011

14


Behinds today's door on the advent calendar was the mouse droid aka MSE-series general purpose droid.  I think it's actually neat, way better than the weird monster thing from December 3rd.  As with most kits this one came with some extra parts which turned out to be a good thing.

I had dumped the little baggie out on my bed and started putting it together and I went to pick up one of the "wheels" and my finger caught the edge of it sending it flying into the air and it landed behind my dresser.  I currently have all my Christmas gifts piled up in front of my dresser, so there was no way I was going to move all that just for some little Lego piece.  Luckily, there was an extra wheel included.  It's not really a wheel as it doesn't actually turn, it's more like a peg.  Chewie can fix that.

No comments: