Monday, November 14, 2011

Free t-shirt update

I finally got around to redeeming my PIN codes for the free Post cereal t-shirts.  For the past Kellogg's free shirt offer, you redeemed your PIN then picked which shirt you wanted.  Post did something different in when you redeem your PIN you get the shirt from the cereal brand the PIN came from.  So when I redeemed my Alpha Bits PIN code, I was only allowed to pick a Alpha Bits shirt.  The other shirts were not available.   I didn't mind because I only wanted the Honey Combs and Alpha Bits shirts anyway, and those were to the two cereals I bought, so it worked out.  If you wanted a Sugar Crisp shirt without having to actually eat some Sugar Crisp then you are SOL.  But why would you want one, Sugar Crisp is gross.  Now I just have to wait the 6-8 weeks for my shirts to arrive.

I'm also just finishing off the leftover Halloween candy.  The peanut M&M's are still a big rip off.  I opened a bag that only had three M&M's in it!  And I was complaining about only getting four M&M's before, I was lucky to get that many.

Also, yes I had a shower.

No comments: