Monday, October 24, 2011

Free t-shirts part 10 + a major milestone!

I was wondering the hall in the back stockroom at work yesterday trying to look busy when I spotted a pallet of Post cereals.  What caught my eye was that they had a picture of a t-shirt on them and after looking at the box, it's time for more free t-shirts!  Just like the Kellogg's free shirt offer they are "retro" styled tees, but unlike the Kellogg's offer you only need one PIN number to get a shirt, not two.  When I left work I bought a box of Honeycomb and a box of Alpha-Bits and the offer is only on the family size boxes.   I paid $7.19 for the two boxes of cereal, plus I'll be getting two t-shirts out it, so that's not too bad.

Go check out the Post site to see all four t-shirt designs of Shreddies, Sugar Crisp, Honeycomb and Alpha-Bits.  I'll be getting the Honeycomb and Alpha-Bits shirts because I don't like Sugar Crisp and I hate yellow shirts.  Remember that one?  On the box it actually says "Collect all 4" so I'm assuming there is no limit and you can get as many as you want.  Get yours today!

This morning I had a bowl of Alpha-Bits and it's been quite a while since I've had some.  As I was eating my cereal I noticed that there was a lack of actual letters in my bowl.  For some reason there were a lots of A, B, D, X, P  and sometimes Y shaped letters, but that was about it.  I'm pretty sure there are more letters in the alphabet than that.  I guess that is where the "bits" part of Alpha-Bits comes in because most of the cereal were pieces and crumbs.  You know I almost expected it to be mostly Os, but there weren't even very many of those.  False advertising!

If you are wondering the major milestone I was talking about this post itself because it is my 500th post.  I was hoping for something a little more exciting than a filler post, but here we are anyway.  Don't forget to congratulate me and shower me with praise for all my hard work.

3 comments:

Cara said...

Dear Keith,

I was informed that your blog has reached its 500th post. Congratulations for reaching such a milestone with great success.

During all these years, you have done a lot to help your readers by providing quality posts, and of course, lending credibility to many free t-shirt offers. Reading your blog is such a pleasure.

I am hoping that you continue providing quality posts for years to come. Good luck in the future.

Sincerely,

Your newest follower

mike said...

Seems like just yesterday you started posting about interesting things.. Now 500 later your still going.

If only that weird myspace creeper could see you now..

Keef said...

Thanks Cara and Mike. Also, let's never talk about the MySpace creeper ever again. Please and thank you.