Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Art Fart II


First we had the Pig Wearing Sunglasses picture, then Chuck Norris, the the kitten poster, the clown painting and now Pee-Wee Herman.  Our place is turning into a regular museum of fine art.  We're going to have to start charging admission.  Oh, and spin art too.

I know nobody picked up on this but in the first spin art post I mentioned that I made 19 spin art pieces.  In the follow up post I only posted pictures of 18 spin art pictures.  The 19th piece of spin art was defective, so I had to put it down.  The paint wasn't adhering to the paper and just peeled off.  The spin art paper is coated on one side to make it more smooth.  The instructions said to put the paper coated side up and I'm just assuming this is so the paint spreads evenly over the smooth surface.   I sure hope it doesn't lead any more defective pieces of spin art.  I apologize for the 1970's not being to produce quality paper.

Just now I was packing up my stuff, so I would be ready to leave for Cranbrook after I finish my shift at work tomorrow morning.  I was sorting out the Spin Art into the "Wants" and "Not Good Enough" piles when I noticed Cara's pick had some paint chipping off.  This totally sucks, but it could be worse.  Only the ends of some of the black streaks flecked off.  Cara, if you want another one, and why wouldn't you, let me know.  Sorry!

No comments: