Monday, March 14, 2011

Snack time

In response to Cam's question about the crabs being BBQ, the answer is "I don't know."  They definitely have some red stuff on them and some kind of little "balls" stuck on them.  I'm not sure exactly what the stuff is, but according the ingredients lists the package only contains crab, salt, and monosodium glutamin aka MSG aka tha flava.


What I didn't tell you is that I also bought a package of sesame dried fish for myself.  The ingredients lists the main ingredients as fish, what kind of "fish" that is I have no idea.  They looked  surprisingly good in the package especially with the sesame seeds on them.  Unfortunately, looks can be deceiving.  I tried ONE and I didn't like it.  Despite the fact I hated it the moment it hit my tongue I still managed to at least chew and swallow it.  I still have the rest of the package if anyone wants it.  Cam?

I'm not sure if anyone remembers this, but way back when I had my MySpace blog, I posted a bean picture inspired by the Cam bean story.  I thought if Cam could eat beans and toast, then I could too, so I tried it and then realized that no I could not do it.   My hat's off to you Cam.

Recycled beans picture!  Luckily I still had this on my camera's memory card.

1 comment:

Keef said...

The picture is recycled not the beans.