Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Rhymin and Stealin

Going with my whole "I own too much crap" theme, I got another package in the mail today.  And man, it's a doozy.


A signed "She's On It" 7" record by the Beastie Boys!  I got this off eBay and never thought I actually win it because I didn't even bid that much, but in the end I got it for just a little over $25 and that included shipping and exchange, so not a bad deal.

It came from some dude in England who was also selling lots of other signed 7" records.  The sleeve as well as the record is signed because it was something they did for a radio station competition.  Just so you know a "competition" is what they call a contest in England.  Weird.

The record is in really nice shape, but the sleeve has a few creases and stuff, but hey who care it's signed by the freakin' Beastie Boys!  I should probably get framed to show it off all nice, but that would cost money.  Instead it will sit inside a box

No comments: