Monday, August 30, 2010

Slippers!

Last Thursday we had the hottest day of the year so far when it actually got 30C and then today it was 14C.  It supposed to stay cold for the next few days, some place in the mountains actually got to -2C low last night.  I even put another blanket on my bed and I was still cold last night.  Since I left my slippers in Cranbrook I went to Wal-Mart to get some new ones.  They feel different since I'm still breaking them in.  Other than that not much new going on expect in the same meal I drank expired milk and had some microwavable chili.  It sounds like a recipe for disaster, but I survived once again proving the whole fighting fire with fire concept.

The new slippers in action.

3 comments:

Cam said...

Sweet, I've got some old-man slippers like that but mine are blue. Also, thanks for the CDs, the Plump DJs is (are?) pretty cool.

mike said...

Between the kittenz! posters, playing with Willies cat, and The Cat From OuterSpace I'm picking up atrend..

omg Keith, you should get a dog!

Keef said...

Cam - He speaks! Yeah, that style only came in brown, so not much of a choice. They did have these cheesy ones that looked like they were made from rabbit fur, but that's not very PC. I prefer my slippers made from seals.

Mike - You forgot the kitten cushion.