Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Oh Yoo-hoo!

A couple weekends ago my sister went down the States to get some stuff and she asked if I wanted anything.  I sent her my list of cereals I wanted, some Jeff Foxworthy beef jerk and some Yoo-Hoo.  Sadly, I didn't get the cereals I wanted or the Jeff Foxworthy beef jerky, but I did get some Yoo-Hoo.  Luckily my dad came to town for a meeting, so I didn't have to wait long to get my mitts on my loot.


The Yoo-Hoo was pretty good and for some reason I always thought it was just chocolate milk, but it's actually "chocolate drink".  It doesn't need to be refrigerated until you open and like it says on the bottle, make sure you "shake it".  If don't shake it when you get to the bottom of the bottle you will be chewing it, not drinking it.  It is like sludge down there.  My sister only got me two bottles, so I drank one and Cody had the other one.  The empty bottles are sitting on top of our cupboards and one of the bottle caps is a magnet on the fridge.  I'm easily amused.


I sent my sister a big list of cereals with the hopes that maybe she could find one, but she didn't even go to a grocery store, so the pickings were slim.  She likes Target for some reason.  I did get that box of Berry Berry Kix which I like and is now gone.  She also got me two boxes of Cookie Crisp which I don't even like that much.  I still have two old of Cookie Crisp that she has gotten me before and one expired back in 2009.  But I'm sure it's still good.

I also got a couple cases of Diet Pepsi Wild Cherry.  It's not too bad and I don't know why it isn't available in Canada yet.  We can have Diet Pepsi Lime, but not Diet Pepsi Wild Cherry?  Someone is punishing us and it's not fair.

One of these days I should get around to getting my passport, so I can go across the border and get my own cereal, beef jerky and Yoo-Hoo.  I might have to rent a U-Haul.

No comments: