Tuesday, May 4, 2010

How about that weather eh?

After Calgary got hit last week with a bunch of snow, we are getting more snow with heavy winds.  Come on, it's May fer crying out loud!  Anyway, I had to go to some tool place in the NE to get a part for my dad's sander.  When I stepped out the back door this is what I saw.

Haha, it's upside down!

After I got the sander parts I went over to the Pacific Place mall to look for some bootleg movies, but they didn't have what I was looking for.  At the movie place they have up sale signs that say "Closing Out", but they've been closing out for the past couple years.  Make up your minds already!

I did go into the Utsuwa-No-Yakata, the Japanese tableware place to look for a new cereal bowl.  My old cereal bowl I got there was a plastic replica of the old Japanese wooden lacquer bowls.  The red plastic on the inside was starting to get all bumpy, so I figured it was time to replace it.  Unfortunately, they didn't have anymore bowls like that, so I had to settle for a plain old ceramic bowl...

...with a cat on it!

I actually already have one of these in a small rice bowl sized version, but I find it makes a good salsa bowl.  The new larger bowl is perfect because it is a good width and nice and deep too.  Also, it is cute.

The front end.

And the ass end.

No comments: