Sunday, March 14, 2010

Knifey McKnife

Again, sorry for the lack of posts. I've been wasting a lot of my time playing Battlefield: Bad Company multi-player online. I'm slightly better at it than other online shooters because I can usually go with more kills than deaths which is weird for me. Remember my gamertag is DiesEazy because Cannonfodder was already taken. Here is one of those rare moments when I get the drop on someone and knife him in the back. After that I shot a sniper and then got killed. I respawned and saw an enemy run into a house, so I followed him and brought out my knife. Just as I was walking up to him a team mate spawned on him, so I killed the first guy then knifed the guy that just spawned. Sweet! I usually never get melee kills, so I was stoked. Enjoy the moments.


There will be another post tomorrow/Monday I promise. It will be about cars.

1 comment:

mike said...

?! Cars? holding my breath for that one..