Thursday, January 21, 2010

Where's Willy?

I took some money out of the ATM on Wednesday and when I put it on my desk at home I noticed it had some writing on it, but it wasn't writing, but a stamp.



First of all, isn't it illegal to deface money? Second, who the hell is Willy and where is he?! It's nice that he put a website on my twenty, so I can find him. I haven't been to Willy's website yet, but if anyone checks it out can you let me know what it is about? I would look at it, but I'd rather not have my computer infected by a number of computers viruses and blow up in my face. For some reason I don't fully trust Willy. I bet eventually we'll be able to find him at a Corrections Canada facility.

Not to be confused with Willie.

1 comment:

mike said...

ewww, willy touched that bill..