Saturday, November 21, 2009

Zapped!

Today Cody and I went over to the brand new Best Buy they opened by our place over in West Hills. Before if we wanted to go to Future Shop or BB we had to drive to Northland mall in the NW. Now we don't have to drive as far to spend our money which is nice. We didn't find anything, but I did see the huge boxsets for both Transformers and G.I. Joe cartoons. I think the Joe set was $110 which isn't bad considering it is 18 discs. I'll put it on my list to Santa.

After that Cody wanted to go Winners to buy a sweater and I had to go because he drove. I went to check out the toy section to look for stuff for Logan and Avery but ended up getting stuff for myself!


A Futurama Zapp Brannigan space gun with faux destructive sparkling action! The best part is that it was only $9.99. Stupid Winners had price stickers on the front, but luckily they peeled off pretty easy. It was like NM in box, but then I opened it and started using because I wanted to check out the faux destructive sparking action.

I did manage to get something for Avery, so it wasn't all about me. With the exception of two small things I've gotten for Avery I've barely even started my Christmas shopping. I have no clue what to get anybody, but I want to get it done and out of the way ASAP. Giant Tiger gift cards all around? FYI, you know that Zapped! is a movie starring Scott Baio, Willie Aames and Heather Thomas right?

No comments: