Saturday, November 7, 2009

Maxin' and relaxin'

I haven't worn a pair of sweat pants in like ten or eleven years, yet when I was leaving work on Wednesday I was like "I need a pair of sweatpants." I went next door to Zellers to get pair of those Roots Canadian Olympic sweats, but they didn't have my size. They had zippered pockets on them and everything, that's like the Mercedes-Benz of sweatpants. I settled for a pair of cheaper Wilson sweats and I gotta say they are soft and warm. They're black with sporty white piping down the legs. Sporty!

Sexy!

Love that elastic waistband, it grows with me. After coming home from work it's nice to put these on because I'm tired and can't be bothered with bothersome buttons and zippers. I wear them around house, but would never actually wear them outside. Maybe to throw out the garbage, but that's it! And what's a new pair of sweatpants without a new pair of matching slippers!


I say they are matching slippers because they are also black. My old slippers were falling apart and I finally decided to get some new ones. These guys are black suede with fuzzy black stuff inside. They also had these corduroy ones with a skull and cross bones on them which looked cool except for the corduroy part.

I know you probably came here expecting to read something interested, but if you did then you should know better than that.

No comments: