Monday, July 27, 2009

One year later.


Back to Bob's! This morning me and Cody took in all the bottles and cans to the reclining depot and got a cool $45.30. Last time we got $73, but the pile was getting pretty big, so we decided to clean it up. I guess since June 1 you can also take in milk containers and get money for them. That includes plastic jugs and the cardboard cartons.

Then for some crazy reason I decided I wanted to drive across town and get some Bob's Hamburgers. Cody drove over to the Northland Best Buy to get Battlefield: Bad Company and then he drove back to our place where we switched cars and I drove to Bob's.

Before actually going into Bob's we went into the Salvation Army there (crap) and to the pawn shop. I ended up getting Planet Terror on Blu Ray because I had wanted this for a while now. I didn't want pay full price because I already it on regular DVD which means I now have no use for the DVD version. So if anyone wants it on DVD in the steelbook to boot let me know and you can have it.

With my half of the bottle money I got Planet Terror on Blu Ray, lunch at Bob's and had change left over. Bob's was still Bob's, nothing had changed since last time we were there. I got the double BBQ burger and Cody got a bacon double cheese burger. It was all standard burger and fries fare, but the drinks come in cans and are not watered down foutain drinks. It was totally empty when we got there, but the trashy element was hanging around. They do have some magazine to read which nice, but even nicer they have copies of the Official XBox Magazine.

Then we came home and I had a nap. I woke up and later watched Airwolf and then played L4D and then wrote this post. The end.

2 comments:

mike said...

that sounds like alot of driving, no wonder you needed a nap.

Keef said...

I needed a nap because I'm lazy, not because of the driving.