Saturday, July 4, 2009

New shoes!

I wanted some new slip-on shoes for summer and after seeing these on eBay I decided I wanted a pair of the Vans Johnny Ramone shoes. Buying shoes off the internet is probably not all that smart because you can't try them on. I actually tried checking out stores to try a pair on, but everybody had regular lace up Vans, not the slip on shoes. I just decided to take a chance and blind buy a pair of size 11's and pray they fit...and they do! Kind of. They are little bit tight and my toes are just shy of the end. Hopefully once I start wearing them more they will break in and loosen up a little or else I'll be crippled. I'll take my chances.


I wonder if Willie has got a pair of the Kurt Cobain shoes from Converse. Courtney Love must really need the money first she sells the right to the Kurt's songs, sells out to Converse and now reunites Hole. Kurt Cobain merch coming soon to Wal-Mart!


Let's go! I changed up the boom box with some music more fitting to the occasion.

2 comments:

Cam said...

Cool shooz, dude. I found it hard to focus on the shoes with those socks in the pictures. They're hypnotic...

Keef said...

Those are my hypno-socks! Speaking of socks I still haven't found that other one I lost...