Wednesday, July 29, 2009

CB does not stand for Cody Brown.

Me and Cody ate at CB Hamburger's today. More burgers I know, but I gotta bulk up if I'm going to fit into the shirt Cam and Cara got for me. CB's was good, I like it more than Bob's. The fries are like crinkle cut with some unknown secret spice on them, they rule. I just got a bacon burger, but I should've gotten a back bacon burger. I can't remember if I mentioned this before, but CB's has a regular burger (1 patty), master (2 patties), centennial (3 patties) and finally the monster which is 4 patties! I can't believe they are permitted to sell a burger with four patties, that is like a form of assisted suicide. I once ate the Wendy's triple burger and nearly died. Never again!! The place is run by a Korean (maybe Japanese?) family and the old guy is hilarious. The fries totally rule, the burger not so much. Check out this picture I stole from some place.

I know it isn't winter, but now you can see what the place looks like...classy! They don't actually have anywhere to eat inside. You can go inside to order and they had a stool to sit or wall to lean against while you wait. You can pull up and eat in your vehicle or sit outside if it is nice. We sat on an old picnic table desperately in need on a fresh coat of paint. Cody fed one his fries to some little bird who could barely pick it up. The bird flew it under some car and picked at it a little then left, but little birds know nothing about fries.

2 comments:

mike said...

is there some sort of waiver you have to sign befor they give you the quad-burger?
guess what? there is a mt.bike race here in kamloops all this week, all these extreme sport guys riding around acting hardcore. they were talking about the results after day one and right now in second place is David 'Tinker' Juarez.. ! you should lend me you etto helmet to get it signed..

Keef said...

Didn't that dude have some crazy hair? Isn't he all old now? I got rid of my Etto helmet long ago. The instructions said not to put stickers on it because the glue in the stickers would break down the plastic make it more susceptible to breaking. And I had it covered in stickers, so it basically was a ticking time bomb. I have a new helmet now, a Bell one I think. I've hardly worn it, I can't even remember what colour it is. Red?