Thursday, July 30, 2009

Finally...

It is mine!

Despite the fact that I have the Nirvana "With The Lights Out" box set I still wanted to track down All Apologies/Rape Me, the only remaining Nirvana CD single I don't have. Call me a completest, but I was compelled to get it. I bought it on eBay and it's actually the UK single version, not the US version. The third track on the single is "Moist Vagina" or "MV" as listed on the case. I seem to remember Willie having this single and it actually said "Moist Vagina" on it, but maybe I'm imagining things I'm getting old. There were quite a few on eBay that didn't have MV on it, only All Apologies and Rape Me. The price was still not that bad, less than $7, but then put the shipping on top of that and it was like a little over $12. I'm happy with it and I have all the CD singles now, so it's time to relax. Hey Cam, remember when I won that promo CD for "From the Muddy Banks of the Wishkah" from YTV News? That was rad and I still have the letter from Exan. She signed it with a heart...sigh.

In other Nirvana record news check this eBay link to an auction for a test pressing of the Sliver/Dive Sub Pop 7". The dude wants $9,999.99 for it! No, that is not a typo! Then he has the balls to charge shipping on it. If I paid that much for a 7" single I'd damn well expect some free shipping. That jerk just lost a customer.

No comments: