Thursday, June 18, 2009

I don't feel so well...

Since I'm going to be home on Sunday I figured I'd better get my dad something for Father's Day, so I went to Bianca Amor's Liquidation Superstore to have a look. Surely, I could find something there and I did! And it was an actual brand name product! I got a Black & Decker work light. It's cool because it's a LED light that it cordless/rechargeable, but can also be corded. He is also getting a B&D mini hand held power saw. He's building a new shop in the backyard, so he might actually be able to use it. Hey Cam, I saw one of those cool touch soldering irons for only $9. You could totally use that, but you probably already got like three. While wandering around the store I was in the "toiletries/cosmetics" isle and something that is totally awesome based on it's name alone, the QUEEZY SACK!

Neat and Easy - If You Feel Queasy

I like that picture, but that kid doesn't look very sick. He looks like he's looking inside a Happy Meal bag. Really everyone should be carrying Queezy Sacks because it's always inconvenient when you have to hurl, but have no puke receptacle. Plus it's always awkward when you end up chunking on some little kid's head or inside some old lady's purse.

I will not open the package because I don't want to ruin it's collectibility. But the bags are blue with white dots on it and down on the bottom corner is the Queezy Sack name and logo. But that's not all! The Queezy Sack comes with bonus Queezy Wipes moist towelettes.

I could quote all the great stuff off the package, but I won't because I want to go to sleep now. So remember to get the Queezy Sack for all your nausea sickness emergencies!

2 comments:

Cam said...

Eww, 'leak resistant' is not the same as leak-proof, be careful.

Also, those cold-solder things are a scam for chumps. And I only have two.

Keef said...

At least is it disposable. A reusable vomit bag is pretty nasty, but better for the environment. We don't need millions of Queezy Sacks in land fills.