Monday, May 4, 2009

What Would Itchy Do?

Did anyone watch The Simpsons on Sunday night? They had a hilarious Halo reference that anyone who has played a FPS online will understand. In order for Lisa and Bart to attend the prestigious Waverly Hills Elementary School, Homer rents an apartment in Waverly Hills and ends up living there. Marge comes over to visit Homer who is playing video games and she asks him to do something and he replies, "Right after I finish desecrating this corpse." Then it shows the screen of a character who more than resembles Master Chief from Halo as he tea bags a dead enemy. It was pretty funny as me and Cody were playing the Halo 3 campaign just before the show came on and after it was done we went to play the game. I now have all the campaign skulls! Anyway, it was super funny and if you missed it I've provided a picture I stole from another site. There are no doubt thousands of clips of it all over the internet by now, but you'll have to look for yourselves.


Last week Cody was in Cranbrook/Moyie and stopped by Giant Tiger and bought me this cheap poorly fitting t-shirt.



That shirt is SO me.

No comments: