Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Welcome to the Dark Side

Of my fridge!! Everyone knows I like stupid stuff which is why I have a fridge covered in magnets, most of which came from thrift stores and the like. I've got magnets of Blue Falcon, Mt. Rushmore, La Jolla, Pete the Plumber and some with "funny" sayings on them, there are a lot. I spotted this Darth Vader head magnet at the comic book store and while that isn't anything special, what makes it cool is that Vader's helmet comes off so you can see his horribly disfigured face. I am gonna be sick!


Sorry for the picture quality, but I snapped a couple pics and that was it. If they look crappy too bad. They also had rebel pilot Luke, IG-88, AT-AT driver and a few more I don't remember. The next wave will have the Stormtrooper, TIE pilot, R2-D2 and another Vader. Maybe this time Vader's helmet won't come off. Wow, that would be even cooler!

No comments: