Friday, May 15, 2009

It's all in the wrist.




I know it's not a very good picture, but on Thursday afternoon I got the stitches taken out of my lip. As it turns out there were three stitches in there. They came out pretty easy, the one stitch at the front of my lip did bleed a bit, but nothing bad. The picture was taken like 20 minutes after they came out. My lip does look and feel better now that they're out. I actually do hope the marks stay because I think they look neat.

Now, that my lip is on the mend it's time to bring on the other injuries like my wrist. I don't even know how I hurt it, but one day my right wrist just started hurting. I thought I slept on it wrong and after a few days it felt fine. Then I played my Wii and it was some game that required a lot of crazy arm waving and after about 2 hours of that I realized my wrist really hurt. Again it hurt for a few days and went away. Now, it seems the only time it hurts it after playing video games. I've barely played Wii at all and even playing the 360 seems to affect it to. I played a few hours of COD: WAW(Nazi Zombies!) and right now my wrist is pretty sore. It is the inside of the wrist that hurts. I'm not sure why playing video games would hurt it because all I'm doing is just holding the controller. Anyway, aggravating the injury with hours of video games is only going to make it worse if I then end up really messing it up at work by lifting something heavy. I could just take a break from video games for awhile until it feels better, but that would suck. This is the most saddest thing ever, but I'm considering buying a wrist brace for playing video games. I need my killing fix and if I can't play video games what am I supposed to do? Go outside? Read a book? Clean my room? I don't wanna!

No comments: