Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Turkey

Did anybody pick up the new Prodigy album today? Well I did and it turns out there is only version available and it comes with the DVD. If you don't want the DVD, too bad because you're getting it. I've only listened to the first few songs and so far I like it. It's supposed to a nu-rave record whatever that is. I watched the DVD that has two videos and two live tracks on it, all of which are songs on the new album. The DVD also contains DVD-ROM content of HD videos for Invaders Must Die. I watched the Windows Media version and it sure didn't look very HD to me. In the live videos it shows them playing with a guitar player and a drummer. On the album Dave Grohl plays live drums on two songs.

Today I was leaving Safeway after getting some groceries and these guys roll up in a SUV and ask me if I want to buy a home theater. I could see the back of their vehicle was full of boxes. I told them "no thanks" and they left. A couple guys did the same thing to me a few years ago outside work at the Superstore. I'm sure it is real quality merchandise too.

This post needed something extra so I'll just post a stupid picture I took of the TV. I can't remember if it was Thanksgiving or Christmas, but it's the local Shaw TV station.



Did the classy bed sheets hanging from the window. We put them as a temporary measure until they came back to fix the drywall around the new window. It's been like 6 months since the windows went in and the drywall hasn't been fixed. I don't think they're coming back. I'd rather they didn't because any job they do will just be half assed and probably look even worse.

No comments: