Saturday, February 21, 2009

Prepared to be confused.

I hope everybody bought their 649 tickets for tonight's big draw. I did and when the guy asked me if I wanted the Extra I said no because if I win I won't need the Extra. Also, what is the Extra? If I win I think I'll buy some new shoes and probably retire to redneck Cranbrook. Don't worry I won't forget who my friends are, you guys are all getting new shoes too.

I'd better win too because this past week for some reason I've ordered like 12 CDs online. It's not a bad deal, but it could be a lot better considering the dollar is at 80 cents to the US dollar. I know some of them will be good, but a few were total blind buys. One disc I researched after I had already bought and found out it's only available to buy online or at select Hot Topic stores in California. Red flag! They do seem so ridiculous it's funny. I do need to stay away from the computer because when I get bored I end up looking at stores online.

I pretty much have to win since I've been losing so much lately. I'm not just talking about getting killed by 11 year old kids playing Halo 3, but losing stuff like socks and a Cadbury's Creme egg. Everybody misplaces a sock doing laundry, but it usually turns up and I thought my sock would turn up when I did my other load of laundry, but it is still MIA. I liked that pair of socks too.

I'm still riding the dollar store high and went and checked out Dollar Giant, one of the dollar stores that has stuff that is all $1, none of this Loonie Plus crap. It was similar to Dollarama, they had some of the same stuff but each had junk the other didn't. At Dollar Giant I picked up a back up Marvel Iron Watch in case my Spider-Man watch breaks and costing only $1 that's is highly probable. I got some cool High School Musical CD-Rs, Cadbury Creme Eggs (2 for $1!), a Lipton Ice Tea and a Halo calendar. I saw the calendar's and thought it would be 2008, but it's actually a 2009, so I had to get it. It's hanging on the kitchen wall right now. I ate one of my Creme Eggs when I came home, but now I can't find the other one. I put it on the kitchen table and now it's gone. I'm pretty I didn't eat it, pretty sure.

When I went out today I was wearing my "Kill 'Em All, let God 'em out" shirt that Cody gave me. I bought Finishing the Game by Justin Lin at Rogers Video and when I was paying for it the girl at the till kept staring at my shirt every time she looked at me. I think she thought I was a wacko or something. "What are you lookin' at bitch?! I'm a crazy kill monger!" And speaking of crazy killings IGN posted some new videos from MadWorld of some of the over-the-top killing moves. I know Cam is looking forward to checking these out, there is no way these are "routine".
http://wii.ign.com/articles/955/955889p1.html

This post is all over the place, I think I have attention deficit disorder. If off to look for my sock and my Cadbury Creme Egg.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, good story.
I'm left with two questions though;
did you find your creme egg?
was it with your other sock?

when you win the 649 you can buy the same pair of socks and lose one of them to even things out. You know how eccentric bazillionaires are.. oh and another creme egg too.

Keef said...

I still haven't found my sock and I even looked everywhere, even behind the washer and dryer where I've lost socks before.

I'm beginning to think maybe I ate the Creme Egg. I'm getting old and forgetful.