Tuesday, December 2, 2008

New shoes

Another post! Today was my day off and this morning I had go to the dentist. I was at then dentist a couple weeks ago, but had to go back because one my old filing was cracked and needed to be replaced. Yeah!! Before I went my breakfast consisted of a yogurt and that's it. My mouth was numb afterwards and it wasn't until after 4pm before my mouth felt normal enough to eat....chicken fingers! I actually don't mind going to my dentist in Calgary because I never have to wait to get in and once I get in they get the work done fast.

Before I went to the dentist I bought a new pair of shoes for work. My old shoes are actually still okay on the inside, it's the outside that looks hideous. After getting them wet with water, salt water, fish crumbs and stuff they turned from black leather to more of a cracked yellow leather. I actually bought the exact same pair of shoes as my old ones, I won't have worry about if they'll fit or not. Plus for some reason I got some Crystal Light single packs and two pedometers. I'm not sure why the cashier girl thought I'd need two pedometers, I guess one for each leg. I usually give my old clothes to the thrift store, but my new shoes are going straight in the trash.


They've been playing Christmas music on the PA at work and it totally sucks. I only have to listen to it for another 22 days. I thought I'd share my pain with you and update the boom box with some Christmas tunes. I wasn't sure if I even had any Christmas albums, but after digging in my CD boxes I found some that I forgot I even had. All this Christmas crap reminds me I've barely even starting my shopping yet. It doesn't help when I have no idea what to get anybody. Maybe Giant Tiger gift cards?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice shoe pictures, it's like looking into the future...
my computer also thanks you for turning off the auto play on the jukebox.. even without speakers it gets painfully slow to load you site.

Keef said...

I didn't even know I turned off the autoplay. I think you need a real internet connection though. I loads in seconds for me even when I'm downloading something or Cody is online with the XBox. Join the future man!