Monday, December 1, 2008

I'm still here.

Don't worry, I'm still around. I know it's been over a week since my last post and you'd think that in that stretch of time I would have something to talk about...but I don't! I still have posts I've been meaning to write for while now and maybe one day I'll get around to it.

Cody went back to Moyie on Saturday and will be gone a whole week. Par-tay! Our place just got new doors and both doors are keyed differently and for some reason we only have keys to the back door and not the main door on the kitchen. That's convenient! They might replace the locks this week, so Cody might come back to find his key don't work anymore.

If he doesn't like that, then he'll really hate how tonight I was playing Halo 3 online with his account. I was playing with Dennis, a dude from work, and while we didn't play ranked matches I still managed to throw Cody's kill/death ratio out the window. I was playing way worse than usual and in every single match my K/D spread was negative. Usually I don't rack up the kills, but I can usually not get killed much and end up with positive spread. Even though I sucked we still managed to win every match except one, so at least Cody got some EXP points. Sorry Cody!

I also grabbed a few screen captures from this Japanese movie called The Machine Girl. It's about a girl who get revenge on a yakuza family who's son killed her brother. That sounds pretty basic, but it's pretty nutso. The girl gets her arm sliced off then gets a new machine gun arm kinda like Rose McGowan in Planet Terror. The blood and gore is pretty insane with blood spraying EVERYWHERE! There were so many pictures I could've done, but then this post would be five pages long. The movie has actually been released on R1 DVD, but I picked up a bootleg of it in Chinatown. If you want a copy (and you totally do!) let me. Christmas is coming.

No comments: