Saturday, December 20, 2008

Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

It's still cold here and I'm still sick, so be sure to feel sorry for me. According to the TV it is going to stay cold until probably March or so which really sucks. Today I managed to go outside, but only to pick up some comics because I didn't go last week because of the snow.

Cody has been brainwashed by Burger King's TV ads for the new Angry Whopper. I think the ad is kinda stupid when that lady is screaming out the window at some truck. Anyway, he wanted to go try it, so we did. The Angry Whopper is a regular Whopper with some jalapenos, fried onions, pepper jack cheese and some "angry" sauce tossed on it. You can't really taste the fried onions because after being drenched in various condiments they aren't really crispy or crunchy but more soggy. You can taste the jalapenos though, so make sure your drink is full. All in all it wasn't anything spectacular.

The real story is that the had Nintendo Wii toys. They weren't really Wii toys, but toys of Nintendo characters. I picked up the light up Luna star which does exactly what the name says it does...lights up. They had a few other ones that looked cool like the Boo ghost, Chain Chomp, and Mario Kart Yoshi, but you can't go wrong with anything that lights up.


Speaking of Burger Kings has anybody seen these new ads they are running with the Whopper Virgins? The premise is that they go to remote villages in the world where there is no such thing as fast food or hamburgers and make them eat a Whopper and a Big Mac and they decide which is better. I'm sure to these people who have never eaten anything like that both burgers are equally as disgusting. That or the poor famished villagers who have barely eaten a thing in a week would gladly eat anything you put in front of them, Burger King included. Whopper Virgins? Stay classy Burger King.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did Cody go back to cranbrook today?
Cam and Cara were driving back today, they are probably around creston right now...

If you decide to go back you should come by.

Keef said...

When are you going back? Cody is going back Tuesday and I guess so am I. I gotta work from 6-11am then after that I'm hitting road.

Anonymous said...

we are driving back on the 24th, have to work right to the bitter end... so you will beat me there.
don't eat all mom's baking without me!