Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Dammit!

Still cold and snowy here. What the hell? Where is global warming when you need it? We got past the -30s windchill and on Tuesday it warmed up to a balmy -12C. Too bad it won't last at starting again on Thursday the temperatures are going back to the -20sC...and more snow!

On Tuesday I finished my Christmas shopping, but now comes the hard part of wrapping them. I'm gonna get a gift bag for Cody's crap because it's way easier that way. For some reason my mom wanted an iPod Shuffle and I told her she could have my old school one, but decided it was too old and covered in Godzilla stickers so I bought her a new 1GB Shuffle. I had to put music on it for her and that was a pain because I wasn't sure what she would like. I had to put stuff on there that wouldn't scare her too much. I bought Logan a big Lego set from Toys'R'Us and if you spent over $50 on Lego you got a $10 TRU gift card. Yeah, $10 for me to spend on myself! You gotta buy yourself stuff at Christmas, so that way you'll at least have something you wanted. I bought myself the new volume of Aqua Teen Hunger Force, it even comes with stickers!

I really hate driving back to Cranbrook because it's always so boring. Now with the weather being so cold and snowy, I really don't want to drive back at all. The roads here in town are pretty crappy, so I can't see how the highways can be any better. Cody is heading back to BC on the 23rd, so if he says the roads are bad I probably won't even bother going back at all. It's just easier not to do it. Plus Cody has been sick for like a month and now I'm finally starting to get it. Dammit.

No comments: