Sunday, September 28, 2008

Hip to be square

I was checking out Bryan Lee O'Malley's website the other day looking on any new info on Scott Pilgrim. I know I've mentioned it before but Scott Pilgrim is a cool comic and soon to be movie directed by Edgar Wright and starring Michael Cera. Anyway, he had a post about a website called Cube Craft that had a Scott Pilgrim paper doll.

Cube Craft is a website that has action figures that simply print out. Print out the page, then cute and fold them together. It's a pretty cool idea with the characters from movies, cartoons, video games, TV, etc. Some figures even come with accessories like the Stormtrooper has a blaster, Flexo has a bottle of beer and Jason Vorhees has a bloody machete. The Meatwad one is funny as he is just a box.

I would totally give it a try, but I don't have a printer. Well I do have a printer, but it's in a box under the stairs wait to be taken to the electronic recycling place. I don't work. But if I did, I would totally do it and so should you.

No comments: