Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Good Luck Chuck

While I was packing up stuff for the move I discovered a few things I totally forgot I even had which was a nice a surprise. Cleaning out our closet I found some posters rolled up in the very back. There was a Daredevil poster that I think I meant to give to Willie, but never actually did and now it's in the recycling bin. Sorry Willie! The real hidden gem in there was a Chuck Norris poster. I had bought this LONG ago from the Movie Poster Shop when it was marked down to only $1. A Chuck Norris poster for only $1? Nobody can resist that! It's super cheesy and somehow cool and I knew I had to put it up at the new place. I went out and bought a (cheap) frame and now it resides on the feature wall of the TV/living room.


Not just any Chuck Norris poster, but a Braddock: Missing In Action III poster! That's the one where Chuck goes back to Vietnam to rescue his wife and son and his gun has a knife that pops out of the barrel. I had originally just hung the poster up, but Cody took it a step further by mounting the gun next to it for some extra kick (so to speak). I guess now I'll have to put my Chuck Norris crystal under it too to complete the ass kicking set. For more Chuck Norris fun visit ChuckNorrisFacts.com and make your own custom Chuck t-shirt!

No comments: