Monday, July 21, 2008

Beans and Boobs

Hey what's going on? Again I had a few thing to write about including cupcake dreams, but I got lazy and didn't bother. Anyway, last Saturday I managed to see my cousin Cam who I haven't seen in a LONG time despite the fact that we live in the same city. Since we are moving I decided to unload some stuff of Murray's on him like a DVD binder and a few CDs. It wasn't much, but the less crap I have to move the better. I also had stuff I had gotten for him like years ago, but never got around to giving it to him plus some CDs and a can of beans.


Beans! I was shopping one day at Safeway and they had the "buy one get one free" deal going onfor Heinz beans and for some reason that to this day I do not understand I bought some. I made it for lunch one day and it was pretty bad. I made it and didn't want to waste it so I had to force myself to eat the whole can of beans. Ugh, it was one hell of a job. I was so nasty I had to take a picture. I was planning to post the picture on here, but never got around to it, but I did put it on MySpace where my cousin Cam posted a comment about it. Since he seemed to enjoy it so much I thought I'd give him my other can of beans because lord knows I wasn't going to eat it.

Anyway, I saw Cam and gave him his and Murray's stuff. It was good to see him and I should probably do it more often. We were walking around and we were going by Burger Inn because there is a location like a block from his place and we went in to grab a burger. I totally splurged out and got the Kobe beef burger which set me back $9.44 (including GST) and that was just a burger, no fries and no drink. I got the 4oz burger because the 8oz burger is $16.99 and I'm not sure I could justify spending that much on a hamburger. It tasted like beef, but I couldn't see what the big deal was all about. Cam pointed out that I shouldn't have gotten any condiments on it and he was probably right. I think I tasted more ketchup (or catsup) than I did meat.

In other news I got this piece of "art" in the mail the other day. It was nice to finally get it as I commissioned it way back in January! I've been waiting so long I almost forgot about it. It's all comic book girly boobs and such.


I OKed the preliminary sketch of this, but didn't notice that her costume was a bit unzipped and actually would've preferred it was done up, but whatever it's too late for that now. I enjoy cheesecake as much as the next guy and it did turn out pretty nice, so I'm still happy with it. I like that she's holding onto a web with her one hand, a nod to her Spider-Man roots. I'm sure you all know it's Black Cat and she's drawn by Brazilian artist Elton Ramalho who has worked on DC's Superman and Teen Titans.

THE END.

No comments: