Tuesday, July 1, 2008

GO CANADA!



It's Canada Day, so I celebrated by doing absolutely nothing! I went outside to put out the garbage, but that's it! Come to think of it I must like celebrate Canada Day everyday. Seriously, though I slept in and then lay in bed and watched TV on my little TV. Got up and ate a blueberry bagel and looked at some crap on the computer. When back and lay in bed and watched some AbaRanger the movie and then had a nap. Woke up and watched Godzilla Final Wars, folded laundry and did some reading. Back on the computer and that's about it. Oh yeah, took out the trash.

I haven't really posted much since last Tuesday and I'm not sure why, other than being extremely lazy. I actually have two burger joint stories that I still haven't written up yet. I will eventually, so you'll just have to wait.

I decided to kill two birds with one stone (something you shouldn't do, it's not nice) and change up the streaming jukebox with some Sloan. It'll make up for a lack of posts lately, help celebrate Canada Day, and because the new Sloan album just came out. I dug out some singles and stuff and put up some b-sides and an unreleased track. It wouldn't be that exciting if they were songs you'd all heard before.

Track listing:
  1. Rag Doll. Taken from the UK CD single for I Am The Cancer. Sounds very Smeared.
  2. Laying Blame. Also taken from the UK CD single for I Am The Cancer.
  3. At The Edge Of The Scene. From the CD single for Don't You Believe A Word.
  4. Glad To Here. From the Much@Edgefest '99 compilation CD. Previously unreleased.

No comments: