Monday, June 2, 2008

Totally radical!

A few posts back I talked about watching the 80's teen movie Valley Girl. The music was kinda cool and I tried looking for the soundtrack, but no place in town stocked it. I just bought a copy off eBay and got it for under $15 after shipping and exchange. I had to wait a couple weeks to get it, but I survived. But now it's here! I've added four new songs off the soundtrack to the streaming player. I'm sure you've at least heard the Modern English song. Enjoy dudes.

Also the new Weezer is out tomorrow, June 3rd, but be warned! There is supposed to be a deluxe version of the album. I'm not sure what it all comes with, but it does have 4 extra tracks that the regular album doesn't have. That's pretty cheap, I mean why not just release the album with the extra tracks? Do they suck or something? I'm sure how easily it'll be to find, but I'll have a look.

No comments: