Thursday, June 19, 2008

I'VE BEEN VIOLATED!

Maybe you'll remember me writing something a while ago about somebody smashing the window in Cody's car and stealing like $8 in change. When I was in Cranbrook the other week somebody broke the passenger mirror on Cody's car. Last night it was my turn.

I came out this morning and when I got to my door I noticed it wasn't all the way closed, I just thought maybe I didn't close it last night. Then I went to unlock it and found out it wasn't locked. Inside I saw the the lid on the centre console was open and I know I closed that. Some one was in my car!! After looking around I saw both doors were open and there wasn't too much missing. The jerks managed to get away with two loonies, a twoonie, and my car cell phone charger.

There was no damage to the car which was nice. Last night me and Cody were out and I guess one of us forgot to lock the door...I mean Cody forgot to lock his door! I would never do anything like that. The crap that was stolen was no big deal. I had some CDs in there that they didn't even touch. I guess crackheads have poor taste in music.

After Cody's recent incident with his mirror he has decided it's time to move. We've stayed in the basement this long because it's cheap and we're lazy. Now we're looking at moving into a condo/townhouse thing. Currently we're paying only $700/month for rent, but if we move it'll be like $1100/month. It will be nice to have windows with a view and not have to hear people upstairs play Rockband. The game may be fun, but it sounds like sh*t. Our lease now ends August 31st and we're trying to get a place for August 1st so we can have the entire month to move out our stuff and clean up the old place. Cody already called out this one place, but according to the lady on the phone "somebody took it just this morning." I'll keep you updated.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

at least they could have had the decency to take your CDs!

which part o town are you guys looking in?

Keef said...

Luckily, the punks didn't take my Burger King Indy scratch'n'win for an apple turnover. I would've been pissed if they took it.

We're looking in the same area only because it'll be close to work. Something like a condo or townhouse with designated parking instead of leaving the car on the street where any scumbag walking by can vandalize it.