Monday, April 14, 2008

Think outside of the box

With my addiction of ordering junk off eBay I'm always getting something in the mail. I love getting mail. This arrived today...




I believe it started out as a box , but now not so much. The fact that only half of it has corners is a little disturbing, most boxes have 8 corners not 4. Lucky thing it only had some loose figures that I paid 99 cents for and not something expensive and breakable. Nothing insides was damaged. What happened to that thing? With all the things I ordered this is the first to arrive in such bad shape. With everything I've ordered I've never once bothered to get insurance because I'm too cheap. I did order a CD once that never arrived, but I did get my money back. That did suck because the CD was way out of print and impossible to find and I got it for super cheap.

No comments: